A Gift that makes a difference
Since 2003 PILGRIM has supported Doctors without Border/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) with products sold to benefit the organisation. This autumn Helena Christensen co-designed a necklace with us in her New York apartment. The entire profit goes to MSF.
The necklace can be bought at The Jewellery Shop and the entire profit goes to Doctors without Borders and their invaluable work.
If you buy this necklace, you will enable MSF to do one of the following:
- Treat 15 people with cholera
- Provide basic medical help to 37 people for an entire month
- Treat 32 people with meningitis
- Provide medicine for an AIDS-inflicted child for over 2 months
- Cure 20 people with malaria